TERMS & CONDTIONS
1. Save Up To 40% + Free Wi-Fi promotion is applicable to new bookings (guarantee staterooms excluded) that are made between 7th December 2020 and 31st March 2021 inclusive (“Promotional Period”), on select sailings, as advertised, departing between 20th March 2021 and 13th May 2022 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Save Up to 40%: Eligible Bookings will receive up to 40% off the prevailing advertised cruise fare for the first and second guest sharing an eligible stateroom at the time of booking. Savings may vary by ship, departure date and stateroom category. Prices for Eligible Bookings are subject to change during the Promotion Period based on supply and demand. Please check the website before booking.
3. Pricing is per person, based on two people sharing the eligible stateroom booked in AUD or NZD, reflects all promotional savings and is inclusive of all taxes, fees and onboard gratuities (which are subject to change).
4. The cruise fare for each guest includes full onboard accommodation, standard meals on-board (excluding specialty dining), most entertainment on-board, selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, self-service laundry, port shuttle buses where offered, onboard gratuities for stateroom attendants/dining/bar staff, port charges, taxes & English butler service for Suite guests only. Prices do not include flights, departure & other airfare taxes, pre or post accommodation, transfers to/from ship, shore excursions, travel insurance, visas, onboard purchases and items of a personal nature. Service charges to non-stateroom attendants/dining/bar staff will be at your discretion.
5. Pricing after application of discounts represents genuine savings over pre-promotion cruise fares on equivalent sailings at the time of booking. Discounts applied at invoicing to the prevailing cruise fares on Eligible Bookings represent the minimum saving over pre-promotion cruise fare prices.
6. Price description “AZA SAVINGS” must be listed in the reservation at the time of making an Eligible Booking.
7. Save Up To 40% + Free Wi-Fi provides one Unlimited Internet package for a single device for one guest booked in an Oceanview or higher stateroom under the Save Up To 40% Offer. The promotion includes unlimited Internet minutes for use on-board and is non-transferrable. Internet connectivity and speed is subject to location of ship, availability of satellite signal, and is not guaranteed 100% of the time. No refund or credit will be given for poor performance or loss of connectivity unless due to Azamara’s negligence. See https://www.azamara.com/en-au/booked-guests/onboard-packages/internet-packages for full details.
8. Price description “AZA SAVINGS Pls” must be listed in the reservation at the time of making an Eligible Booking.
9. Offer may not be available on all stateroom categories on all sailings. Please check individual selected sailing details for full information on eligibility.
10. This promotion is applicable to booked and named groups, such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits, if named between 7th December 2020 and 31st March 2021 at prevailing rate.
11. This promotion does not apply to Guarantee Staterooms (Z, Y, X, XP & W), Employee Rates, Travel Agent rates, Interline Rates, Nett Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Closed User Rates or any form on Non-Revenue price programmes, including but not restricted to: Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory, Complimentary prize winner staterooms, incentive or contracted groups, or 3rd guests and upwards in the stateroom, who must pay full fare at the time of booking.
12. This promotion is only combinable with Back-to-Back Benefits where both sailings meet the terms of the offer; Azamara Circle Quarterly Savings; single supplements; up to one On-Board Credit offer, and Onboard Booking Savings providing that the above conditions are met and made onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants and, Open Bookings, where made via our Call Centre. Single occupancy guests paying 200% cruise fare are eligible for full amount of Offer; single occupancy guests paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the Offer. Unless otherwise stated, the Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Complimentary Nights and Last Minute Voyages.
13. If the guest cancels and reinstates an Eligible Booking, applies a fare change, applies a name change or transfers the booking, or changes the ship or sail date of their booking, or makes certain other changes to their booking, this may result in the removal of either or both promotions from their booking.
14. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits will have to cancel existing booking & make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
15. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, pricing errors, or a change in applicable law or regulation any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
16. Promotion is subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is applicable to residents of Australia and New Zealand only. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions (including any supplementary terms and policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic) will apply and are available to view at https://www.azamara.com/en-au/australian-terms-conditions. For general booking information, eligible sailings, terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to our 2020-2021 Destination Guide brochure, see our website or contact your travel agent. ©2020 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.
17. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Azamara (ABN 541 5026 3086) with registered office address at Level 12, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060, Australia.
† Azamara’s “Cruise with Confidence” program allows individual guests and guests in non-contracted groups who booked a cruise on or before 31 January 2021, for cruises sailing between 20 March 2021 and 30 April 2022, to cancel their cruise up to 48 hours prior to the vacation start date and have the option to either (i) receive a Future Cruise Credit equal to the full amount of the cruise fare the guest paid for their cruise, or (ii) move their booking to an eligible alternate sailing and receive our “best price guarantee” for the alternate sailing, or (iii) opt in for our “best price guarantee” on their current sailing. For full details regarding Azamara’s Cruise with Confidence program, please visit https://www.azamara.com/cruise-with-confidence.
Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Group.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132
©2020 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta.